- Prayer Flags enhance the life, fortune, health and wealth of all sentient beings. Each flag is inscribed with a prayer that will flow out over the world, carried by the wind to benefit all beings.
- There are 5 different colors representing 5 primary elements: Blue: sky White: air Red: fire Green: water Yellow: earth. There are many different prayers used on prayer flags with one of the most popular being the windhorse.
- Each strand contains 10 flags and measures 121 inches long. The flags contain separate prayers for knowledge, prosperity, peace, success and long life. Hang in places where they catch the wind they will scatter these prayers across the world to benefit all.
- Certain (auspicious) days are better for hanging prayer flags than others and as with all Tibetan traditions prayer flags are to be hung to benefit everyone with the intention "all beings everywhere receive benefit and find happiness". Each flag set comes with a card showing the best dates to hang the flags. Enjoy the slow fading of color as they hang in the elements. To dispose of old flags with respect, please burn them.
- 5 sets of Large cotton prayer flags, 121″ long. Each individual flag measures 13 inches long and 10.5 inches wide. Display in your garden, together they make a colorful and festive statement - or give as gifts!
- Please note that these are traditional prayer flags, they are "unfinished" and may arrive slightly frayed, and will become more frayed as the wind carries your prayers away. The idea is truly that the prayers are placed into the elements. They are to disintegrate over time and as they do their prayers fly into the wind and dissolve. Fair Trade allows artisans a fair wage to support their families.
Each set is 121" long - individual flags measure 13"long x 10.5" wide.